My Daily Skincare Routine

Saturday, November 15, 2014


At the moment I've been loving washing my face with the Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (£27.70). This stuff feels like luxury in a bottle. It feels so lovely on the skin, isn't harsh at all and leaves your skin feeling as smooth as a babies bottom. Gorgeous!

 This very battered bottle of Lush Tea Tree Toner Water (£4.25) has been getting a lot of love lately. I seriously can't get enough of this stuff. I did a full review of it a couple months back and since then it has honestly become my Holy Grail product.

 I then apply my Garnier Moisture Match Illuminating Light Lotion SPF 20 (£5.99). SPF's are an absolute must for me even during the winter. This moisturiser is actually really nice, it doesn't look like much but it's a great little moisturiser and makes the skin almost glow.


I know, I know. I've spoke about this product to death now but I love it so much. The Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream is just a dream and everybody must go out and buy it now.

After all that I apply my makeup. Lately my base of choice has been the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation in 100 Porcelain (£9.99). I wont say much about this stuff because I did a full review a while ago. All I'll say is that this stuff is fab, looks totally natural and is currently the love of my life.

At the end of the day, I wash and tone my face again and then apply the Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream (£12). This stuff is really nice. It's rich but not too heavy on the skin and really does leave my skin feeling nice and soft and calm in the morning.

As I told you in my Skincare Secret post, I then apply a thin layer of Sudocrem (£2,99) all over my face to fight spots and keep my skin in tip top condition.

So there you go, that's my daily skincare routine. Let me know if you would like full reviews of any of the products mentioned.

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)