Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty Under Eye Concealer Review

Sunday, December 07, 2014

 
I bought the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty Under Eye Concealer in Fair (£5.49) after seeing it on the Sunday girl blog. I didn't have a under eye concealer in my collection so I thought this might make a nice new addition. Although it is the cheesiest name I've ever heard. It sounds like something out of the Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging books. (Which by the way I used to absolutely love) The name aside this is a great little concealer.
 
It's quite thick and creamy so it really does cover up everything. I don't feel like it really brightens the area so if that's what you are after you may need other products. I'm actually after a really good brightening concealer so if you have any suggestions for me, please leave them in the comments below. The lasting power of this stuff is amazing it really is "heavy duty" and it doesn't oxide or crease when set with powder.

I really like this little compact, it's the perfect size to pop into a makeup bag and it even has a decent mirror inside so it's great for on the go.

Unfortunately Seventeen only offer up a range of 2 shades which I think in this day is absolutely shocking. As you can see, the shade Fair is actually quite pink so may not be suited to those with fairer skin. I know my arm is as white as a sheet but trust me when I say that this colour actually does suit my face. It can be blended quite easily so even though it may be slightly the wrong colour for you when swatched, it looks nice on the skin.
 
Hopefully you haven't been completely blinded by my arm! Are there any great under eye concealers that you can recommend to me?
 
Ciara x

 

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I use collection concealer for under my eyes and find it does the job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ami, I need to go and grab myself one! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)