Lush Sultana Of Soap Review

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I was lucky enough to receive the *Lush Sultana Of Soap (£3.40 for 100g) along with the beautiful *Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner in a gift set (£8.95) for my birthday from my friend. While the body conditioner really intrigued me, I wasn't that excited by the *Sultana Of Soap as it contains dried currents which I hate. Just the thought of having them in a product that was going to touch my skin made my hair stand on end. However, I couldn't possibly allow this product to sit in my bathroom unused.

The soap does smell really nice, which is probably thanks to the bergamot oil in it. It is also not just a soap, it's supposed to act as a gentle exfoliant as well which also adds moisture to the skin. I do have to admit that after only using this soap like twice, I did notice a huge difference in the condition of my skin. It was much much softer and smelt lovely.

I've recently been using this all over my body instead of my usual shower gel and I think I have been converted. I think this is a really lovely product for the winter too as it contains dried currents and cranberries which are things that I associate with Christmas.

What's your favourite Lush soap?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)