Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner Review

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

I know, I know, another Lush Product. But stay with me on this one because it's a beauty. You may be thinking "what the hell is a body conditioner?" Well it's like hair conditioner. But for your body.
 
Basically, while you're in the shower, after you've used your normal shower gel or body wash (I recommend the Soap & Glory Clean On Me shower gel), you slather on some of the beautiful Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (£16.50). Leave it on for a bit while you rinse out your hair conditioner and wash your face and then wash it off your body. You are now left with beautifully soft, rose scented skin!

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

The body conditioner contains so many rich and nourishing ingrediants. Such as argan oil (which is also great for your hair), cocoa butter, brazil nut oil, almond oil, shea butter and cupuaçu butter. (Cupuaçu butter comes from Cupuaçu trees which are native to the Amazon Rainforest.) All of these beautiful ingredients mean the body conditioner is packed full of vitamin E and essential fatty acids, leaving our skin supple and radiant.

Lush Body Conditioner

I think this stuff is great. I was lucky enough to receive it in a gift set for my birthday along with the beautiful Sultana Of Soap which I won't talk about as I have a full review coming soon. I've been using this a lot recently because it really does pack loads of moisture into the skin so it's perfect for the cold wintery months. Also if like me, when you get out of the shower in the winter you just want to wrap yourself up in your favourite fluffy onesie to keep warm, using the body conditioner in the shower means you don't waste precious warm time putting on moisturiser in the cold. It's a win win situation.

Will you be stocking up on the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner this winter? Or perhaps getting it for a friend for Christmas?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)