Top 10 New Year's Eve Beauty Looks On Pinterest!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014



Red lips, long fluttery eyelashes and loads of glitter - sounds like a recipe for a New Year's Eve look, am I right? Anything goes on the last night of the year. You can go all out with glitter everywhere or play it cool with only a subtle shimmer. However, there is always pressure to have the perfecttt party look. So to guarantee your most flawless look of 2014, I'm sharing with you 10 stand out looks that I found on Pinterest to inspire your New Years Eve makeover.










One ¦ Two ¦ Three ¦ Four ¦ Five ¦ Six ¦ Seven ¦ Eight ¦ Nine ¦ Ten  (Top Image Source)
 
What have you got planned for New Years Eve? Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest.
 
Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)