November Favourites

Monday, December 01, 2014


November has been a busy month for me and I wasn't left with that much time to myself, so choosing items for this favourites post has been tricky. I've decided to talk about some products that get over looked and some things that I don't know why I haven't talked about before.
 

The Everyday Product:

 
 Deodorant is something we all use (hopefully) yet we don't really talk about. I have been through my fair share of deodorant brands but I've never been blown away. This is where the Bionsen Sensitive Deodorant Spray (£3.29) comes in. This deodorant is specially designed for sensitive skin as it's aluminium free. A lot of deodorants contain aluminium which is actually what is responsible for the marks that deodorants can sometimes leave on our clothes. Not good. This deodorant is a god send. It lasts all day, smells so fresh and amazing and there isn't a single dodgy mark in sight. Do your self a favour and go and grab one.
 

The Home Comfort:

 
 I don't think I would have been able to survive November without my trusty hot water bottle. The nights this month have been freezing and I just find a hot water bottle so comforting and homely and I think they just scream Christmas. Especially with this reindeer cover. I'm loving this one from John Lewis.
 

The Beauty Product:

 
 The Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in 35 On And On Bronze (£4.99) has literally not left my lids all November. I'm in love with this shimmery metallic bronze colour. It's so subtle but can be easily built up to achieve a more dramatic effect. I think it would really compliment any skin tone and eye colour and is just so versatile. It's so easy to wear, you just use your finger to gently sweep this over your lid and you're done! This is really nice to be worn alone or makes a perfect base colour for other browns, the slight shimmer is also perfect for the party season. This really does last for ages, it doesn't fade or smudge throughout the day and night and the formula is so much better than I expected from this high-street brand.
 




The TV Programme:



The Walking Dead
Source
For ages now I have been absolutely hooked on The Walking Dead. I'm not actually a huge fan of blood and guts and gore but this programme just sucks you in. It's gripping, spooky in some parts, laugh out loud funny in others and generally just down right disgusting. The characters are developed so well that you really feel as if you know them. This month season 5 came out so I took the opportunity to watch the whole show right back from the beginning and I have been fitting episodes into every spare moment that I've had. For those of you that don't know. The Walking Dead is set in a Zombie infested America and centres around a group of people as they try to survive. Not something that I would usually jump at the chance to watch, but I promise you, give it a go and it will surprise you.

What have you been loving this month?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)