Why I Love Winter

Saturday, December 06, 2014

I know people who absolutely hate the Winter and I have never understood it at all. So in an attempt to prove all you Winter haters wrong; here is why I love Winter:
  • Hot water bottles
  • Nights are longer and darker
  • You can hibernate in warm coats and hats
  • Christmas songs are now acceptable
  • Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows
  • Streets become decorated in fairy lights and are instantly so much prettier
  • Festive scented candles
  • The chance of snow
  • Festive markets start to pop up everywhere
  • It's basically Christmas

What do you love about the Winter? And if you are one of those Winter haters, what is it that you hate so much?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)