Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab Review

Friday, December 05, 2014

I've never steamed my face before. I just don't think it does very much and to be honest, it's boring. There is nothing exciting about holding your face over an uncomfortably hot and steamy bowl of water. I just don't see the appeal. I was hoping that Lush (my most favourite bath and body shop at the moment) would be able to change this so I picked up the Tea Tree Toner Tab (£1).
 


See this thing should be great. It's packed full of antibacterial and antiseptic tea tree oil and aloe vera powder to rehydrate and reinvigorate. But when first dropped in it fizzed a lot and then completely disappeared, and it was as though it had never even been there. I don't know what I was expecting (maybe a slight tea tree scent?) but it was a bit disappointing. However, I do wish that I had read the label properly first as I just chucked the water away and didn't make use of using as a bit of a rinse like Lush suggest.


I don't know if I got a dud, because my one was white yet on the website they are clearly green, but I just don't agree with all the amazing reviews this little tab is getting? Seeing as it's only a quid I think I will have to pick up another one just to double check. Wish me luck!

Have you tried the Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab? What did you think?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh this sounds interesting, such a shame it was no good! :(

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I'm going to try it again though so I'll keep you posted! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)