Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

If you haven't heard about this makeup brush then you must have been living under a rock for the past 4 years. Real Techniques brushes are everywhere and for good reasons too. Sam and Nic Chapman have done so well to create affordable yet high quality makeup brushes. The first Real Techniques brush I ever purchased was the Expert Face Brush (£9.99) and it is probably the most loved brush in my collection.

 
The Expert Face Brush is a wider, firm foundation brush which is perfect for applying cream and liquid foundation. This really does make applying your foundation so easy. It's like a foundation and buffing brush combined which means you aren't left with a streaky face. This brush can apply almost anything. Personally I love using it to apply my L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation which is incredibly thin and liquidy but then it also applies my Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream which is on the thicker side perfectly.
 


The Expert Face Brush is a really nice size. It's broad but not too big that it takes over your whole face. It's also nice and weighty which makes it easy to use and hold. I also really like the way the name of the brush is on the side of the metal handle. I just think it's a really nice touch and makes the brush seem even more professional.
 

I love this brush so much. It's so soft and the dense bristles mean it picks up plenty of product without soaking it all up. This is just the perfect brush. I honestly cannot fault it. If you don't have one already then I seriously suggest that you stick this little beauty on the top of your Christmas list.

What do you think of the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush? What is your favourite makeup brush in your collection?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)