Ciate Mini Mani Manor Review

Saturday, December 27, 2014

I know strictly speaking this is supposed to be an advent calendar but my wonderful mother gifted me the *Ciate Mini Mani Manor (£49) for Christmas and I was absolutely over the moon. I wouldn't have been able to cope with only being allowed to open 1 door a day. No I would much rather open the whole thing and see the wonderful collection all before my very own eyes.

If you manage to get your hands on this wonderful piece of kit, then it really does make the perfect gift at any time of the year for any nail varnish addicts out there. It's also great if you are new to Ciate nail varnishes like myself, as you get a really wide range of colours, some glitter, pearls and nail transfers, so you can try a bit of everything.

I think the packaging is so cute, the little bottles are adorable and Ciate have even put little messages on the inside of the doors for you to read which makes it just feel so personal. The colour range is perfect and there are even some colours in there that I have never seen before or would think to buy for myself. You also get one full size shade that is completely unique to the *Mini Mani Manor!

This is worth every single penny and more. I love it!

What do you think of Ciate nail varnishes?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)